how do i start a live broadcast on instagram?
Before you buy Instagram live views from us, you’ll need to start a broadcast through Instagram first. The process for doing this is incredibly simple.
• Start on your usual Feed page and swipe right so you are on the tab with your camera.
• At the bottom, you’ll have options such as post, story, reel, and live. Ensure you click the live option.
• You’ll be able to see how many of your followers are active on the platform at the top and make an informed decision about whether it’s the best time to start a live stream.
• Before you start, you may also add a title by moving towards the left-hand side column, tapping the Title option, and then add your chosen title.
• From there, you are ready to go. Click the record button at the button and you are now live. You’ll be able to see the number of Instagram live video views at the top of your screen and the comments will appear at the bottom.
• If you would like to add a comment yourself to interact even further with your viewers, you can do so by selecting the Comment option at the bottom of your screen. To pin the comment to the top, so all viewers can see it once they have joined the live stream, simply select the Pin comment option.
• When you are finished with your live stream and it has served its purpose, simply select End at the top right of your screen, and then select Confirm.
• You will have the option to save your live stream to your camera roll or post it as a video to your profile.