What is a high-quality follower?
Last Updated: April 01, 2022
After answering the question surrounding where to get Instagram followers, the next step will be to define
the type of follower you want. At Likes.io, we recommend and deliver only high-quality followers to improve
your online presence. But what exactly is a high-quality follower? A high-quality follower is one that has a
complete profile, including a unique picture and their own followers. That means that nobody will tell that
they were bought, and they actually engage with other users.
The opposite of a high-quality follower is a bot, and it is usually easy to tell that there isn't a real person behind the account. You can tell from the generic profile photo or a lack of one, and the handle, usually consisting of a string of numbers. That's why we make sure you only buy real followers with Likes.io.
Table of Contents
- 1. Why are high-quality followers important?
- 2. Why do I need more followers?
- 3. How can I increase followers organically?
- 4. What is social proof?
- 5. How can I make my followers look real?
- 6. How many followers do you need to be classed as an influencer?
- 7. How does an Instagram presence help my brand?
- 8. How can I boost engagement from my followers?
- 9. What are the benefits of engaged followers?
- 10. Which people and brands have the most followers?
- 11. How do I work with influencers?
Why are high-quality followers important?
High-quality followers are essential because they give your account some credibility and the engagement you
need to grow. These types of followers engage with your content organically, and in the social media world,
quality is more important than quantity.
Having high-quality followers is also an advantage when it comes to steering the Instagram algorithm in your favor. The algorithm recognizes genuine content and displays your content to other users based on that. Therefore, if your followers are engaging with your post organically, there is a higher chance that more and more people will see it. It's that simple.
Why do I need more followers?
No matter the purpose of your Instagram account, whether for personal or business, having more followers is
an advantage. Here's why
1. It makes you look more trustworthy, and anyone who visits your profile will wonder why they are not following you. More followers give the impression you have something to offer, and most people will want to get in on it.
2. Having more followers also makes Instagram more fun for you. If your followers are organic, you're more likely to experience real engagement, which means more interaction. Small businesses and brands can also engage with their customers to gain some feedback on services and products.
3. Instagram is a great place to meet new people with the same interests as you. You can use this to widen your network. It is an opportunity for small businesses to collaborate with other users with high follower counts to increase their exposure and visibility.
How can I increase followers organically?
Buying real followers from Likes.io is the easiest way to get Instagram followers without any issues.
However, there are other things to take into consideration. This includes figuring out the Instagram
algorithm and adjusting your Instagram habits. Here are a few things to consider.
1. Create interesting content: For your followers to stay with you, your content will have to be engaging. The Instagram algorithm is designed to predict what its users care about the most. Therefore, if your followers are always engaging in your content, the algorithm will assume people like it and display it more on their feeds. Here are a few tips:
a. Video content has been proven to do better, and so it will help to post more of it.
b. Include hashtags in your captions to make your content easier to find
c. Post about viral or trending topics to get more attention
2. Schedule your posts: The algorithm also pays attention to the timeliness of your posts; therefore, it will help to schedule your content for specific times. These times should be when your audience is most active so that they are more likely to see it.
3. Compare your account to others: Competition isn't always a bad thing. Therefore, if you find a similar account to yours that is doing well on Instagram, it is not a bad idea to find out their methods. Monitor their habits, including the times they post, the type of topics they create content on, and how often they engage their audience. You can then use that information to build your own account. You can go the extra mile to follow your competitors' followers. Since they may already be interested in that content, they are likely to follow you back. Combine that with buying real followers, and you'll start to see a real difference to your Instagram account.
4. Engage with other users: When an Instagram user notices that you engage with their content, they are likely to follow you back. So don't hold back on commenting and liking other people's posts in the hope that they return the favor and follow you in the process.
5. Be consistent: The Instagram algorithm is also influenced by the frequency of the app. Therefore the more time you spend on Instagram, the more likely you are to be noticed by other users. The more you post and engage, the more likely your content shows up on other users' feeds. So you will get seen more, and you can boost your online presence.
What is social proof?
Social proof is the psychological and social idea that people will follow the actions or behaviors of the
masses, with the notion that it is they are right. The term was coined by Robert Cialdini in his book,
In this context, social proof is the phenomenon where someone is likely to follow you on Instagram because they see that you have many followers. Therefore, buying followers on Likes.io will create the impression that you have something useful to offer and encourage others to follow you.
How can I make my followers look real?
As mentioned, real followers do better than bots, so your aim should be to make it less evident that you
have bought followers. The first thing to do is to find a service that is offering real, organic followers.
Likes.io is the best place to go for high-quality followers that will engage with your content and boost
your online presence. Answering how to gain followers on Instagram shouldn't be too challenging with our
budget-friendly packages and prompt delivery.
The service you choose should also grow gradually rather than all at once to make it look more realistic. With the organic followers that Likes.io is selling, you will notice this type of growth in your account.
You can go the extra mile and add an additional service to boost your engagement. For example, you can buy real Instagram likes or a package to get more views on Instagram. The interaction will encourage other real users also to engage and then follow you in the process. Look at it as an investment to take your account to the next level.
How many followers do you need to be classed as an influencer?
These days anybody with a substantial follower count on Instagram is a self-acclaimed influencer. However,
there are levels of being an influencer, and the categories range from micro to macro-influencers. A
micro-influencer usually has between 5,000 and 20,000 influencers, while a macro-influencer usually has over
100,000 followers. Some nano-influencers have 5000 followers or less but the bare minimum number of
followers to have to be classified as an influencer is 200.
Note that the number of followers doesn't always mean massive influence. Sometimes influencers with lower follower counts are more successful than those with more, even though it is less likely. Other things, like engagement, also count.
How does an Instagram presence help my brand?
Instagram is one step behind Facebook as the most widely used social media app out there, with over a billion monthly users. That is a lot of people you can reach by having an Instagram presence. Therefore, it will not hurt to create an Instagram account for your brand. You get to meet new customers, find out consumer trends and put a face to the brand.
How can I boost engagement from my followers?
Likes.io has packages that help you get likes and comments for Instagram. However, Instagram also has many
features that make interacting with your followers easier and more fun. And while the algorithm can be
complicated and continuously changing, it is still possible to boost engagement with these few tips.
1. Don't be boring! Add an element of fun into your content to keep your audience talking.
2. Schedule your posts for times when your audience is most active to gain more views and hence engagement
3. Write longer, more relatable content to get your followers to stay longer on your feed.
4. Be open about your brand and what you represent. If makes your audience establish a more personal connection with you
5. Create more video content as it contains more information for your audience to talk about or engage with
6. Share useful information that adds value to your audience.
7. Hashtags make it easier for people to find you and allow you to engage with like-minded users.
8. Encourage your followers and audience to share your stories.
9. Use the many stickers on your Instagram stories as cute conversation starters.
10. Don't be afraid to try new types of content. It allows you to test and analyze them to see what works for your audience and what doesn't
What are the benefits of engaged followers?
We have spoken a lot about the importance of buying Instagram followers, with the main one being increased
engagement. What does this do for your Instagram account, though?
1. It is easier to generate sales leads and convert them with a bustling Instagram account. Convincing visitors to become customers is easier if you have a lively feed.
2. You can also increase your referral rate if you have engaged followers. Word of mouth marketing is still compelling, and there is no better way for your new visitors to know about you than your old ones.
3. You can also increase traffic to your page if your followers are engaged. As mentioned, the Instagram algorithm is influenced by engagement and is likely to show your posts to more people if many others are liking and commenting under your posts.
Which people and brands have the most followers?
Most of the Instagram accounts with the most followers are lifestyle or fashion related. They include
● Victoria's secret
● Huda Beauty
How do I work with influencers?
These days, with just a DM, you can collaborate with an Instagram influencer. Sometimes, you may have to
contact a manager to get through the financial and legal details. However, most of the time, it only takes a
few conversations with the influencer to get started. Here are a few tips
1. Be very careful when choosing your influencer. Ask about their analytics and other vital information concerning their reach before committing.
2. Don't put all your eggs in one basket by using only one influencer. Each one has a different audience, and so the more you use, the more likely you are to reach a diverse demographic.
3. It is better to give influencers creative control as they know what works for their audience and will be in the best position to create content that will be influential.